Quick Setup Cthulhu in Ableton
Quick Setup Cthulhu in Ableton.
1. In Ableton it only seems to work for VST in my case.
2. Make sure you choose a chord set first in cthulhu (by default its blank I think).
3. Choose the exact routing I have done.
4. Record arm BOTH tracks. Hold Cmd & press record to arm multiple tracks.
5. Click onto the work area away from cthulhu. and try again – sometimes it doesn’t work until I choose a chord set and click onto the arrange page somewhere……
6. Make sure you are triggering notes that cthulhu has in its chord set (indicated by the dark blue line just above the keyboard).
music production in Ableton Live