COLOR Preferences in CUBASE 8.5
This video includes my Cubase color preferences file that I made available for FREE for you to download. Just go in the Mixdown zone to download it!
Get access to the MIXDOWN ZONE for FREE http://mixdown.online/en/get-in-the-zone
To install the XML file on Windows:
– Open the RUN command prompt.
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8: Press the Windows logo key + R simultaneously.
– Windows XP: Select ‘Run’ from the Start menu.
– In the command line of the ‘Run’ window, enter this path: %appdata%/Steinberg
– Locate the folder which is named the same as your Cubase/Nuendo version.
– PresetsConfigurations”preset name”.xml
On MAC: Go to “*Your Username*/Library/Preferences” and locate the folder which is named the same as your Cubase version. Then PresetsConfigurations”preset name”.xml
Follow me on FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/mixdownonline/
Feel free to SUBSCRIBE AND SHARE!
Video by Chris Selim